Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Teacher Panel

I thought having teachers come in and speak was great. Although i knew two of them very well they had a lot of good things to say. I took more from the point of what to do the next 2 years of school and student teaching then from what they do in schools. I thought the technology change was just insane, since i have been out of school and that has been only for a year and half. I cant even begin to think of what it will be like when i enter the teaching world. I thought the most interesting thing they talked about is that you need to be organized. Organization makes a class period go smooth. If I look like i am organized the kids will also give more respect because they know that I have a grip on what is going on. The little tid bits they offered were beneficial more so because it is things that i don't always think about. I also liked the way that Jim asked questions from chapter 2 to the teachers and it really makes me think of the big picture. It also made chapter two much more clear. I enjoyed having the teacher panel and I will take the important information and just go from there in my journey into the teaching world.

No comments:

Post a Comment